Are you interested to guest post on my blog and get all the eyeballs on your content and website? Then you are just few steps away from submitting a guest post for Liz Skincare Wellness and Beauty readers. All you have to do is keep in mind the requirements and your post will be ready to GO!
Dear Bloggie Friends
Requirements for your Guest Post to be eligible:
- A minimum of 600+ words per guest post
- Structured writing and easy-understandable language. Please proofread your post properly.
- Exclusive for this blog only (it means that you can’t post it on any other blog/forum etc.)
- You are free to link to any service or product directly on product review post.
- You can link to the articles, website related to the content. Please don’t do it excessively.
- Make sure you have your own gravatar for the email ID with which you will register for an account here. You can get you gravatar at Gravatar.com
- You can also use a keyword at the top of your post in the following manner: This is a guest post by XYZ from XYZ (<- that gives you a keyword here) . This can be changed to make the sentence proper and readable but your keyword will be linked directly to your website giving you a dofollow backlink.
Popular Topics To Blog On:
- Skin care
- Parenting / Lifestyle
- Business & Marketing
- Social Media
If you are ready to guest post; Then just read how to guest post on Liz Skincare Wellness & Beauty Blog:
- Get yourself Registered as a contributor in this blog.
- You will get an email immediately with login information.
- After logging; add some info in your profile and do complete your Bio as it is the author box which will be shown below the guest post written by you. You can use html while writing your author box to link back to your website or do anything else.
- Then click on Post; Write up an article and Submit it for review.
- If your Article meets the requirement above it will be published on Liz Skincare Wellness & Beauty Blog!
So are you ready to guest post?
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Don’t be shy!
Follow me on: Twitter
Follow me on: Facebook